It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Home delivery option for Saturday the 6th and Sunday 7th of March.
* SCANDI SUNDAY ROAST
Seitan Medallions, Roast Potatoes, Trimmings, Creamed Gravy, Lingonberries & Horseradish Mayo / Tray for 2-3 people, £20
Single portion, £10 / Kit with Seitan, Horseradish Mayo, Creamed Gravy & Lingonberries for delivery within the UK, £15 + shipping
Big vegan Brunch with Seitan Sausage, smoky Baked Beans, Herb & Garlic Potatoes, Garlic Mushrooms, Creamy Scrambled Tofu, Harissa Mayo and Crispy Onions (GF option) £9 / Add extra Sausage £1
* LASAGNA / Tray for 6-8 people, £35
* MOUSSAKA / Tray for 6-8 people, £35
* SWEDISH NOMBALLS (NO MEATBALLS) with MASH, CREAMED GRAVY, LINGONBERRIES (GF), £8 / Add Pickled Cucumber (Swedish sweet and tangy cucumber with parsley), £1
* ASPARAGUS & OLIVES
*.CHEEZE & ONION
* TACO PIE w. Harissa Mayo
* H*M & BRIE
Two for £15, mix and match, plus 4 Cheeze Twists (GF option)
* No Tuna Mousse, £2 per 100g
* Black Hummus, £2 per 100g
* Beetroot & Dill Hummus, £2 per 100g
* Classic Hummus, £2 per 100g
* Harissa Hummus, £2 per 100g
* Harissa Mayo, £2.50 per 100g
* Saffron Aioli, £2.50 per 100g
* Creamy Potato salad, £4 per 300g
* Greek Salad, £4 per portion
* Spiced Apple Crumble, £4.50 (GF) Add Vanilla Custard £1
* Tofu Chocolate Cheesecake, £4.50 per slice, add Rum Raspberry sauce 0.50p (alcohol free option available)
* Rum Chocolate Balls, £6 for 6 (GF)* Chocolate Balls with Sprinkles, £5 for 6 (GF)
* Marzipan & Chocolate Praline. Amaretto & Orange Zest Marzipan filled with Rum Soaked Cranberries and dusted with Cinnamon, £2 each (GF)
Email for orders or more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Vegan Jumbo Bratwurst (Seitan): Swedish Mustard, ketchup, crispy onion and grilled onions in a Pretzel bun.
* Chili Cheeze Bratwurst (Seitan): Swedish Mustard, ketchup, crispy onion and grilled onions in a Pretzel bun. Homemade Cheeze sauce and Harissa Chili.
* Nachos: Tortilla crisps, mild chili bean sauce and homemade Cheeze sauce and topped with fresh Coriander. (Gluten Free)
* Spicy Nachos: Tortilla crisps, mild chili bean sauce and homemade Cheeze sauce, Harissa Mayo and pickled Jalapenos and topped with fresh Coriander. (Gluten Free)
* Toasties: Sourdough toast with homemade Cheeze sauce and red onions.
1. Garlic Mushrooms 2. Garlic Mushrooms with The Arty Vegans Truffle Camembert 3. Chili Sausage, Harissa Chili with Bockwurst (Seitan) Sausage 4. Pesto, homemade Sundried Tomato & Spinach Pesto (no nuts) 5. Pesto with The Arty Vegans Smoked Muenster Cheeze 6. H*M & Dijon (smoked Tofu) 7. H*M, Dijon & Smoked Muenster Cheeze 8. Tomato & Basil 9. Tomato & Basil with Feta (Gluten Free options)
* Quesadilla: North African Flat Bread with homemade Cheeze sauce and red onions.
1. CHKN & Spinach, Chili oil (Marinated Soya Bites) 2. Chili bean sauce, Jalapeno, Nacho Crunch and Chili oil 3. Pesto & Smoked Muenster
* Garlic & Herb fried potatoes with Mayo (GF)
* Mix leaf salad with apple & carrot and topped with homemade Dijon Vinaigrette (GF)
* Mix leaf salad with Feta, Olives, red onion and homemade Oregano Olive Oil (GF)
* Nacho crisps with homemade Harissa Mayo (GF)
* Black Hummus (smoky)
* Harissa Hummus (spicy)
* Beetroot & Dill Hummus (Scandi flavours)
* Swedish Rum Oat & Chocolate balls with coconut (contains alcohol
Send an email for more info and to see this weeks menu and delivery slots: email@example.com
Using seasonal and local ingredients Daun´s Deli offer dishes like Lasagna, Moussaka, Brunch and the Sunday favourite Scandi inspired Roast tray for two-three people.
Other Scandi dishes like Swedish Creamy Potato salad with Dill, and a vide range of Deli items; Quiches, Salads and spreads like Beetroot Hummus, Tofish, No Tuna Mousse, Pesto and Mayo.
Daun´s Deli is all about home cooked food, healthy options of classic dishes with inspiration from Scandinavia, mainly Sweden.
Catering for any occasion: having a social distancing picnic or BBQ, family dinner, anniversary, birthday or wedding.
Did a monthly supper club at Bottle Bar and Shop in Catford.
Normally the monthly Sunday market at Catford Food Market.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with the weekly menus and news.
Daun’s Deli is created by Rickard Daun from Linköping, Sweden. Growing up in a large family with a mum who worked as a childminder, Rickard’s passion for cooking was sparked at an early age. A big chunk of his childhood was spent in the kitchen, watching and learning from his mother, Inglis, as she cooked, baked, and made preserves. Everything was done from scratch and often using ingredients sourced from the family’s own backyard.
His adherence to Inglis’ philosophy of cooking without shortcuts served him well when he became a lakto-ovo-vegetarian in the late 90’s as there weren’t many prefabricated alternatives around, especially not in the suburbs of a small city. If you wanted a burger you made it yourself and so on.
About 3 years ago, shortly after moving to London, Rickard switched to a completely plant based diet. This was partly out of ethical and environmental concerns, but also out of concern for his own health. After struggling with a bloated and upset stomach for many years, trying out various diets and avoiding different products, he finally found something that worked.
“The drastic change to my health is something I want others to experience, there are many benefits to cutting down on or completely avoiding dairy products and processed food and it should not be boring or hard. You should be able to eat and enjoy good food without feeling you leave something out. I want to simplify recipes and without any professional education I cook food and dishes that anyone can make at home to enjoy on a daily basis.”
In May 2018 Rickard started Daun’s Deli and took part in the Catford Food Market. Since then, Catford has been his only regular market, but he has also done markets in Greenwich and East Dulwich, as well as the Supernormal music festival this summer. Additionally, he has catered for weddings meetings, video shoot and concert venues, and held a monthly supper club at Bottle Bar and Shop in Catford.
Check out Daun’s Deli’s page on Happy Cow or Google for some (glowing) customer reviews, and read more of Rickard’s thoughts in these interviews from The Catford Chronicle & The Catford Chronicle on the Catford Mews website. My recipe for Swedish Råraka in the Lewisham Ledger #11(side 34-35)